So today's just been one of those days. Yesterday too I twittered: "I'm happy to have a job, just not happy to have THIS job" which, to my great amusement was retweeted like fifteen times. That was a perk. I have one of those jobs were we sign a confidentiality agreement during the interview process so we can't talk to the press or really talk about the details, but my job really sucks sometimes.
I'm grateful to have a good in this economy that's willing to work with my schedule for classes and stuff, but I hate lying to people because someone above me didn't do what they were supposed to.
Also, I'm apparently too flirty. My COO had a meeting with one of my friends who works here and asked if we were seeing each other. When I was told (by my friend) I lol'd at first, but now its got me thinking abt how many people think that also. I mean, homeboy's married, and he's really just a friend. I'm not the homewrecking type.
SC is in between a rock and a hard place right now, the hard place being the bathroom floor I've left them on. Fml
I'm writing a oneshot abt the gold rush, also a disneyland piece, a salon piece, and a piece with snshyne with a fairytale twist.
Add me on twitter @seevousplay:)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment