Hi there!
The latest installment of Superman Complex will be posting soon, probably within the next two days, so I thought I'd give you just a little bit of a teaser:
“So, recording tonight?” They all look up at Bella, all three of them looking guilty. “What? What did you do?”
Jasper smirks. “Nothing, Edward was just telling us about your bath,” he grins, waggling his eyebrows.
“He totally peeked,” Emmett says, nodding. “Said the bubbles were gone by the time you got out.”
Bella gasps, hand over her chest, laughing. “You pervert!” she says, pointing at him with her free hand. “You’re never sitting in with me again!”
“No, Bella,” Edward says fast, putting his guitar down to run to her, shooting glares at both of the boys in the room. “They’re teasing. I mean, I did see, but I looked away. I know you want time, and I respect that.”
Bella looks at him appraisingly, then looks to the boys, who are laughing silently.
“Fine. But if this happens again, Edward Cullen, we’re never having bath time again,” she tells him, pointing her finger at him. She laughs and turns to leave. “Time to bake.”
When she gets downstairs, she sees the front door open, and Alice talking to someone coming up the front porch. Alice says, “She’ll be surprised to see you, and we’re going to be baking, so it will give you some time to get caught up again.” Bella walks to the door and gasps, screaming.
“Oh my God!” she squeaks, running to Alice.
Enjoy this for now!
seevousplay
REALLY can't wait for the new chapter. I have missed it so much!
ReplyDelete